Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Jayapura Construction Company is looking for female as Supervisor for its branch office in Wamena.
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
1.Good  leadership skill
2. Punctual
3. Education : Minimum Undergraduate and Civil Engineering background
4. Work Experiences: 4 – 6 years
5. Age : between 23– 35 years
Letter with complete CV and references should be sent to Furia Kotaraja Dalam no. 1001.

1.  Who has better opportunity to get the position?

a. Fresh graduate
b. Technical students
c. Any applicant
d. Undergraduate who has work 4-6 years experiences
e. Leadership

Medan, July 23rd 2017
Mr. Scott Stone
Owner of Stone’s Burgers and Grill
Perum Majapahit Baru Kav. 25D, Kebun Arca
Medan

“…I enclose my curriculum vitae..”  The word “enclose” is in the closest meaning to…


Dear Sir.
       With this letter, I would like to apply in your restorant as Head Chef. I get the information from your restaurant and noticed that your restaurant is looking for a new head chef, I am a professional chef with years of experience in numerous restaurants, I consider myself to be fit and proper for the job.
      My name is Andi Johan. I am thirty teo years aold. I graduated from Prince Jhon Internasional Culinary School in Birmingham, United Kingdom in 2007. I have worked as chef in several different restaurants, both in the UK and in Indonesia. I specialize in Western cuisine and Mediterranean cuisine as well.
 I have bean in position as head chef before and I am excellent at running a kichen and lead a team. Beside of that, I also have the skill to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, and a little bit of Italian.
       With my education background and my previous experience as chef, I am confident that I am suitable for the head chef position for your restaurant. I have read about your restaurant at a glance and the menu served there are exactly in my specialty.
      Herewith the letter, I enclose my resume and some other documents to explain my qualifications in more detail.
      I am thrilled if I can join your restaurant and I have such a high hope for that. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Sincerely,
Andi Johan

2.  What is the best ability of the job seeker?

a. Fusion cuisine
b. Indonesian cuisine
c. Traditional cuisine
d. Oriental cuisine
e. Arabian cuisine

3.  Where did the job seeker know the information of job vacancy?

a. Internet
b. Newspaper
c. Magazine
d. At the restaurant
e. From his friend


January 22nd, 2021

Davis Wamsiwor

Executive Manager

Astra Honda Motor

Jln angkasa, Jayapura

Papua

Dear Mr. Robert Maniai,

       I am writing to apply for the post of Cenderawasih Post, which was advertised on 18 January, 2021, looking for a mechanic.

I am interested in a position of mechanic. I was graduated from majoring in light vehicle engineering  of SMK 3 Jayapura. I am capable to assemble, repair, and maintain the motorcycle machine well. So, I write this letter to apply the position.

I have no work experiences, but I have followed internship at some workshops in Jayapura and Jakarta. I have fluent spoken and written English.I also have ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.

Working for Astra Honda Motor appeals to me because it has a good reputation and it provides excellent training. Your organization produces a high-quality service, and I can contribute to this with my leadership skills and my ability to work under pressure.

I am available for interview at any time. I look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Davis Wamsiwor

4. What is the name of the company or organization Davis Wamsiwor applying to?

a. Robert Maniai as executive manager 
b. Angkasa Jayapura
c. Astra Honda Motor
d. Smk Negeri 3 Jayapura 
e. Cenderawasih Post

5. What major does he hold when he takes his degree?

a. Light vehicle engineering
b. Mechanic
c. Construction
d. Audio Video
e. Electricity


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Question Descriptive Text